Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Alright, here's this weeks request! It's kinda a short list right now

---Pray that I will redeem the time during these last few weeks with my family and friends before I go.

---Ask God to guide me as I decide on what to bring, esp. gifts for the students and teachers (who I haven't met yet!).

---Keep praying about that visa!

And I have to go now. We're leaving in an hour for Archer City and I'm still not totally packed!