Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Wow. I'm finally here in Taiwan! How cool is that? I've taught two days of camp and have enjoyed it very much. My class is cool and seems to be warming up to me. My TA is awsome.

Ok, here's this weeks request.

---Pray for energy and creativity. I'm finding out about things I'm supposed to be doing right before I'm supposed to do it. I'm not getting the best of sleep, because our sleeping quarters are...well...lacking.

---Pray for my TA, Sherry. As far as I now she is not saved. I'm meeting with her later tonight and hope to try and talk to her about it.

---Pray that I will learn Chinese quickly. Right now I only know about ten words!

Thanks guys! Y'all are awsome!