Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Friday, February 18, 2005

---Ok, BonnieJean, Drew and Megan have gone to Hong Kong for the weekend to renew their visas. Pray that everything will go well for them and they will have a restful time.

---I start teaching Jr. High on Monday. Pray that everything goes well.

Sorry this is such a short update, but my brain is like totally dead and I can't think of a single thing more to write. Maybe it has something to do with the rain for the last two days.


---Edit---

DUH! I can't beleive I forgot these two things! I must have really been out of it when I wrote this yesterday.

---Keep James in your prayers. Bek and Lucus had a long talk with him the other night and they said he is really close to salvation.

---One of the schools here has asked me to teach diabolo to their kids. I'm not sure exactly all that that would entail, but it seems like a really cool idea.