Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Well, good morning! Yes, I know I didn't update last week. That's part me being lazy and part the stupid internet at the dorm (sometimes it's really fast and good, sometimes it doesn't work at all). So I kinda, sorta have an excuse. :)

---Pray for a fellow named Chris. He's one of the servicemen who lives across the street. He's a super awesome guy who likes to hang out with us a lot and he's always working on his English. At any rate I've been feeling a real burden for his soul and I hope to try to talk to him soon. Pray for that too: I don't know how much I'll be able to get across with his limited English.

---Pray for class 905, that I teach on Wednesday morning. There are 4 problem kids in there. One is Jerry (some of you may have heard of all the trouble he gave BJ last semester). Actually he's not much problem in class, but he can be a problem after class, when I'm trying to visit with the other kids (what with him swearing and making crude gestures). His friend Joe is also in the class and can be trouble during the breaks as well. Allan is another problem kid: he will not pay attention during lesson. He's actually in our Jr. High dropout class, but he never shows up on time and always has a bad attitude. Pink Pig is probably the one who gives me the most trouble in class. She won't do anything. I kick her chair, I make her stand up, I've tried everything. She won't even look at me.

---We are almost totally well now! Praise God!

---Tomorrow is BJ's birthday, so why not make it pray for BJ day? Pray she'll have energy, creativity, wisdom, and the right words to speak.

---Bekah is having some sort of problem with her foot and it's getting really painful. Pray it will heal.

---I have ten days to decide if I'm going to stay for another year or not. They have told us that there will be no Jr. high next year. So if they change their mind, I'm staying. If not, I'm going home. Pray that we get some final word soon!

Thanks so much for your prayers guys! You are the bestist!