Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hey folks! I'm back in Kinmen! Wow! I'm so happy to be back "home"...I love this island!

We start school on Monday. I'm teaching at three schools and with six teachers. I've met four of the teachers. One has good English and the other three have English ranging from poor to fair. I'm glad I know a little bit of Chinese now, 'cause I had real trouble last semester working with my teachers who had bad English.

---Pray for our team as we rest up from the trip and get ready to teach.

---Pray for Lucas...he is the new leader over all three teams (Andrew is still the Kinmen team leader).

---Pray for me as I try to figure out elementarty school. I have no idea what I'm doing.

Talk to you guys later!