Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wow, whoa and wow again. God has been at work. Both in the big and small he has shown himself strong.

---A few nights ago one of our friends was online and told us that his sister, who had been very depressed lately and talking about suicide, was missing. We all got together in the living room and had an earnest prayer time. Then he got back online and told us that his sister was home again! Keep that whole family in your prayers please.

---Last night I stayed up until about 1 talking to one of our high school friends about spiritual things. The end result is that she and I and BJ will be going out to eat sometime so we can talk about Christianity! WOW! Please pray that God will soften this dear girl's heart.

---It's so cool when God gives you little ideas and promptings that make things so much better. Just about half an hour ago one of my students had a horrible attitude. He wouldn't talk, even when I called on him and stood in front of his desk, waiting. So I asked him how old he was. He said 15. I said "Really? You are acting like a two year old." He thought about it for a minute and then said the word!

---I love my team. Drew, Lucas, Meagan, Christine, Ginger, Rebekah, Shawn, BJ...they're so awesome! (Ok, that's not exactly a prayer request: if you have a problem with that, you can just deal with it!)

---I can tell you guys have been praying for my Chinese. It's improving a lot! Keep praying!

---Pray for our upcoming teachers conference. Everything is being changed on us.