Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Saturday, April 09, 2005

A day late and a dollar short....

...however, that's only about three cents short, since I'm using NT dollars!

---Tuesday we had Tim come over for pizza and games. Tim is a teacher at the college and the leader of our English Bible study at church. He's just recently come to Kinmen from the States. We've been having some...issues...with him. We talked some Tuesday night, and although I think we made progress, I'm still pretty worried about a couple things. Just pray that the situation works out.

---After Tim left, me and BJ and Ginger went for a walk and ranted. It felt very good. After we finished ranting we prayed for our Wednesday classes. We each had one very specific request...and within twelve hours each one was answered! It was sooooo cool!

---We're going to be going to Taiwan this weekend for a "retreat". Since when do you have to prepare two and a half hours of devotion material for a retreat? And since when are you allowed only 6 hours of free time over three days at a "retreat"? Pray I don't loose my temper with these IBLP people!

---Tomorrow we are getting our new service man! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I'm really nervous! Pray we get the right guy.

Got to go now! We're going to go hiking in about 20 minutes and I need to go change clothes.

---PS Pray for a girl named Anita. She's a real sweet heart and her whole class and her parents pick on her because of her bad grades.