Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Ok, it's late again. And once again, it's not my fault. Our internet is really driving me nuts. And I was in Taipei and away from internet all weekend.

---Our new serviceman is here! Ahhh!!!!!! His name is Terry. He seems cool. His english is good, but not as good as James. Pray that he will fit into the team well and feel at home.

---Dad made it home safely. Praise God!

---I didn't loose my temper at the retreat...although I got really close a few times. Shawn and I are going back to Taipei later this semester...maybe next month.

---Pray for Andy, one of our kids from the problem Jr high kids class. He's been skipping school for several weeks and I caught him smoking last night and had to take it away from him.

---Pray for Dougless. He's one of our Sr. high school friends. He's been talking to Bekah a lot about spiritual things and is really close to trusting Christ.

---Keep praying for James. He's leaving on Monday. I don't know what we'll do without him!

---I've got a Chinese test tomorrow afternoon. Pray it goes well!

---BJ is feeling under the weather.

---I had to get in a big fight with one of my students today. He wanted to sleep, and I didn't let him....I just about had to take away his chair and make him stand up! Pray that his attitude will be better next week and that he doesn't try to physically fight with me.

I love all you guys and miss you horribly! I can't wait to come back this summer and see most of you. To those who I owe emails (Larry, Jay, Jason, Bruce...the list goes on and on) please forgive. I'm so extremely busy right now, I simply haven't been able to do it. I'll try to get back to you guys soon!