Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Saturday, May 21, 2005

This one is going to be kinda short, because I've got a million things to do tonight.

---Pray for the Sunday school class that I teach on Sunday mornings. This kids know basically nothing about God, so I've been using Old Testement stories to show them something of God's character. Pray that God will bless my efforts. Also thank God for my wonderful translator Nancy: her English isn't the best, but she's awesome!

---We've got four guys from the teams in Taiwan staying the weekend here. We're having a hoot. Pray for safe travel for them tomorrow.

---Pray for Pink Pig. She's a ninth grader who is headed for trouble. Lately she's been skipping classes, since she knows she won't be able to graduate anyway.

---Pray for class 806...they are a handful. I really have trouble teaching them.

---Pray for Davis, one of BJ's ninth graders. An interesting situation is going on. Just pray that everything works out.

---My ninth graders have their huge test this coming Saturday and Sunday. Pray they do well!

---Keep Big Angel in your prayers (see previous post).

---Thank God for overcoming the enemy for us!