Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Got you again! ha! After two updates that were on time, you were expecting another one on time! Well double ha on you! This one is three days late!

---There's been a big improvement in Joe's attitude as I teach him on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Praise God!

---Keep praying for James (for those of you who don't know, James was our translator dude last semester (and before that). He finished his service and is now living in Taiwan.) He still hasn't found a job. He still hasn't found God.

---Pray that God will give me direction as I try to get things figured out for college. Also pray that I'll be able to get things worked out for starting (somewhere!) next fall in spite of being on the other side of the world.

---Thank God for helping us when we don't know what to do! Yesterday I had no idea what I was going to teach in Sunday school up until about 2 minutes before I had to teach...then God gave me a really great lesson plan and everything went great! Cool!

Love you guys! 我愛你們!