Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Hey there! I'm feeling great right now! Only problem is I really feel like I should go brush my teeth...but I'm in the middle of talking to two of my teachers online and can't really leave the computer to go to the bathroom and do that. (I guessing you guys didn't want to know that, but oh well...I'm feeling random).

As for request....

---Keep Jimmy and Jerry in your prayers. They came to church today. Jerry is very focused on works and it's driving the poor guy nuts...because he sees that he isn't good enough.

---Keep praying for Joy and her mother.

---I'm feeling kinda home sick right now. Please also pray for my Chinese (always pray for my Chinese!) and pray for God's direction as I do things relating to college.

---Keep praying for me working with Kiwi. There is a little more control in the class room, but it's still a problem.

---Pray for a teacher named Claudia tha I'm working with...she's shown some interest in spiritual things.

Love you guys! I'm off to brush my teeth! Bye!