Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Ok, sorry it's been so long since I updated, but we've been doing winter camps and have been VERY busy.

---Send up a big thank you for camps. They were awesome. My team at the 中正 was awesome. 16 kids was a kinda big team, but it still went awesome. Then the camp at 永樂 was amazing. Some totally awesome kids. And hanging out with the Nantou team was really fun.

---Pray for Ed and Lena. Ed is in Taiwan in college and Lena is in her final year at the high school. Both are under a lot of pressure and feel like there is no purpose to their life.

---We're starting the spring semester of teaching tomorrow. Pray for the team as we head back to school.

---Early next month we're making a five day visa run to Thailand. We are really, really excited about going and seeing Isaac, a guy who used to work for King Car and is now in Thailand working as a full time missonary. Pray for safety as we travel.

---Keep praying for Riddick. He has been doing better and it seems he isn't under such dark spiritual oppression right now, but he still really needs Christ.

---I've applied for a scholarship at RSU that would cover tuition, books and fees. Friday night I had an interview with the head of the program. I should know in a few weeks if I made it or now...pray that I get it.

Ok, I'm off to take a shower and get to bed. 'Night, God bless y'all!