Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

'Ello there. It's freezing here, and I have a cold to top it off. Whee. What fun.


---Thailand was amazing. One of the best parts of the trip was going street preaching with Isaac and some of his friends. I only actually preached once, but it was still really cool.

---Pray for a 6th grade girl named Cindy who lives in Nantou. She is a student of my friend Daniel. Last week her parents broke up and her Dad took her (illegally) somewhere down in southern Taiwan. Now the police have brought her back home, but she is really afraid of her father. Just keep her in your prayers and pray for Daniel to know how he can best bless this girl.

---Pray for Johnson, a 7th grader living here at the dorm. Johnson has been getting in a lot of trouble ever since he came to the dorm. He's now been accused of stealing from his roommate. Talk is that he might even be sent to a juvenile home or something.

---My Mom is coming in less than two weeks! I can barely stand it!

---Pray that I get over this cold.

---Pray for our teams relationship with Carta, another English teacher living here at the dorm. He's rather difficult to get along with.