Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Good afternoon. I have a very BIG PRAISE! I have gotten a full ride scholarship at RSU. It totally covers tuition, fees and books.

---My mom's visit was also a very big praise. We had a very, very good time together. Thank God that all the flights went well and there the worst thing was a bloody nose mom got on the plane.

---The church finally got the go ahead to tear down the termite eaten parsonage! That is a very, very big praise!

---Keep praying for Douglas. We saw him in Taipie last weekend. He has a lot of questions about what things a Christian should and shouldn't do. I told him to remember that he has freedom in Christ an to focus on his relationship with him. Then everything else will fall into place.

---Pray for Hans, a junior at the college. He's very, very interested in spiritual things and is close to trusting Christ. Right now he is reading "Mere Christianity" to practice his English...pray that God would use that book to reach him.

---I really am grateful for you guys praying for my Chinese! I've recently been told that it's improved a good deal and I know that it's all God's doing!

---We're already halfway through with the semester! I am starting to feel the time crunch...pray that I will redeem the time.

Love y'all!