Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Ok, I know this is late. But it's actually not my fault this time! Blogger was acting strange and I couldn't manage to post.

---Pray for Kelly. Kelly is one of the students in our Tuesday night class. She's a really sweet girl and I love working with her. But for the last few weeks she's been acting very different. BJ saw her hanging out with some guys who didn't look to be model citizen's and Kelly tried to hide from her. She acts really guilty around us: even to the point of jumping if you even make a motion in her direction, like she's afraid we're going to hit her. I don't know what's going on with her, but I really feel the need to pray. If she's still acting wierd this Tuesday I'm going to try talking to her about it.

---Alen is another student in our Tuesday class. He has a really bad attitude. But it used to be that he would work with me. Now he won't even look at me. I don't know why. Last Wednesday he wasn't in class (I also teach him during his day-time class) and then at lunch he showed up. He wouldn't tell me or the teacher what had happened, but his hand was bloodied: it looked like he'd been fighting.

---A praise! Pink Pig is one of my students who had a REALLY bad attitude and totally refused to learn anything. Last Wednesday I actually got her to say a few things in class and (get this!) she even smiled at me! Ok, that sounds a little bit dumb...but if you knew Pink Pig and if you were teaching 905, you would realize that having Pink Pig smile at you is a big deal.

---Please, please, please keep praying that we get enough people for next year!

---Bekah's foot is still giving her a lot of trouble. Pray that God will heal her.

---Pray for Dad as he comes over here. He'll be getting to Kinmen on Friday! WOW!!!