Pray for Samuel (as he lives out his Eurocentric-outdated-inane existence).

The purpose of this blog is to build up an army of prayer warriors who will lift me up as I minister in Taiwan. I am planning on posting requests once weekly. I'm asking y'all to please take time in your devotions to bring these requests before the Father and ask Him to work His will in each situation.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Good morning! Dad is here! Whoa-who! He got here yesterday around noon. He was supposed to get here at 8 am, but the fog shut the airport down and he had all sorts of interesting things happen by the time he finally got on a plane to Kinmen.

I'm so hyped-up I really have no idea what to write. I normally start thinking about what I will post on Wednesday, but this week the first time I've given this blog any thought is today! So here's a quick list (and probably an incomplete list).

---Pray that Dad will be full on energy. We've got a million things we want to do, and I'd hate for him not to be able to do it because he's having jet lag.

---Also pray for Dad as he goes to class with us. He's going to be talking about his work with hydro-power. Pray he can present it in a way they will understand and enjoy.

---Dad's been handing out a lot of tracks. Pray for the seeds that are being planted.

---Pray for our English Bible study. The teacher, Tim, is a totally awesome dude, but we are having a couple issue that we're trying to get worked out. We'll be meeting together on Tuesday: pray that it goes well and we have good fellowship.

---Keep praying for my Chinese. I'm starting to understand a lot more and have recently taken up the hobby of bargining. I'm still learning, but I was able to get 16% off of an unbrella for Dad today...all in Chinese!


BTW, Josiah did email me, so you can stop hitting him. Although if you want to, I have no problem with you hitting him some more...I'm sure he deserves it.